As a Sales manager he will be responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls. Also develops strategic action plans for group hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. He would be responsible to handle the branch in the give location independently
2. Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Sales for the group hotels.
3. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
4. Update action plans and financial objectives.
5. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
6. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
7. Implements all sales action plans related to the marketing plan.
8. Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
9. Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediat
Rs. 3.25 Lac - 5.00 Lac
Tourism / Hospitality / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travel,
Sales / BD / Advertisement / MR / PR / Marketing & Communication,
Desired Candidate Profile
Required candidates with
3 to 9 Year(s) of experience.
UG Graduation - Any of Degree, - Any of Specialization,
Should have relevant experience of sales in hotel industry