• Handle cash, credit or cheque transactions with customers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Ensure pricing is correct
• Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
• Maintain clean and tid
Excellent organizational skills.
Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Ability to work as part of a team.
High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
Familiarity with market research techniques
Promote this job on your social network or email to your friend.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 091 99822 07590