1) To keep in contact with the company wholesalers and retailers.
2) Track record of regular customers.
3) Take appoints and schedule interviews with potential clients.
4) Plan and Perform channel distributions.
5) Target the audience as per the location and behavior.
6) Visit to more and more potential audience, explain them about the products.
7) Train the new joiners.
8) Collecting feedback from the clients and customers.
9) Look after demand and supply chain.
10) Monitor the procurement process.
11) Meeting the sales target.
Daily Sales Reporting
No. of Vacancy – 02
Headquarters: - Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Working Area: - All Over India
Touring: - 25 Days
Salary: - 20000 and above + TA/DA and other allowances
Edu. Qualification: - Graduate
Candidate having experienced in FMCG (Sales and marketing - Pouch)
Promote this job on your social network or email to your friend.
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 091 99822 07590