Position :- Shift In charge
Experience : Above 5 years experience in shift incharge position
Qualification: BE/Diploma Chemical, /Msc/Bsc
Salary criteria : 25k to 35 k
Preferable Industry : Chemical/Fertilizer/other, if chemical exposure
Job Role & responsibilities
• Must be able to make efforts for planning for maximizing production, proper utilization of raw materials & arranging manpower.
• Responsible for smooth running of operation as per SOP, troubleshooting during emergency.
• Should be capable of handling day to day operations and knowledge of maintenance will be an added advantage.
• Ensure smooth running of all machineries.
• Responsible for handling control room operations.
• Should posses excellent co-ordination skills with maintenance, QC, waste preparation, stores and other departments.
• Ensure preparation of work permit.
• Responsible for training of operators and labour and work place safety
• He must be familiar with legal compliances required by PCB & C
Must be experienced in Manual operation process
Should be expert in handling 15 unskilled labour In Shift
Experience: Min. 4-5 years experience in Supervisory position
Qualification: Msc/Bsc/ITI-AOCP/Diploma in Chemical
Preferable Industry: Chemical/Fertilizer/other, if chemical exposure
Promote this job on your social network or email to your friend.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 091 99822 07590